[opencms-dev] [v6.0.0] installation fails while importing modules (solved)

Damon Kristian-Ardumba funkycms at axidea.fr
Fri Jul 1 10:45:57 CEST 2005

Hi,
 it worked great :), thanks!
here's the complete config file I used (standard config example found in a mysql admin doc)

[client]
port=3306
socket=/tmp/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
port=3306
socket=/tmp/mysql.sock
key_buffer_size=16M
max_allowed_packet=8M

[mysqldump]
quick

BTW on linux, it's called my.cnf, not my.ini, and you can create it in etc/ if it doesn't exist

Damon.