[opencms-dev] XSD element initialization

Borja Marcos Suarez borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org
Mon Jul 4 08:28:39 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how can I initialize an element like this? This is the code I had working in RC1 and RC2. Now, in openCMS 6.0 the video format elements display an empty select box and not the default values.

What has changed??

                        <xsd:sequence>

                                   <xsd:element name="FormatoVideo" type="OpenCmsString" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />

                        </xsd:sequence>

            </xsd:complexType>

            <xsd:annotation>

                        <xsd:appinfo>

                                   <defaults>

                                               <default element="FormatoVideo" value="Windows Media Player|Real Player" />

                                   </defaults>

                                   <layouts>

                                               <layout element="FormatoVideo" widget="SelectorWidget" />

Thanks in advance,

Borja Marcos Suárez
Fundación CTIC
-Centro Tecnológico de la Información y la Comunicación-
E-mail: borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org <mailto:borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org>

Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain
www.fundacionctic.org <BLOCKED::blocked::http://www.fundacionctic.org>