[opencms-dev] Website user uploading files to be emailed

James Adams james at gamepub.com
Mon Jul 4 09:58:11 CEST 2005

Hi all,

First off thanks to all the people from Alkacon for the on time release of
Opencms 6.0 and good response from people on this mailing list.  I'm sure
Opencms will go from strength to strength over the next few years.

I'm trying to implement a a form where users can upload a file + message to
the server which I then email on to a specific email address.  How should I
do that?  Old upload code I've used on other Jsp project doesn't seem to
work as the request object is of type org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexRequest.   Any
example code I could use?

best wishes

James