[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.0: cannot login!?

Erik-Jan Spaans E.J.Spaans at inter.NL.net
Mon Jul 4 12:02:53 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Just installed the 6.0.0 release, set it up and try to login as Admin...
which seems not to be possible!

I have allowed javascript, disabled the popup blocker and allowed cookies.
When I login with Admin/admin in IE the screen just reloads and shows the
login box again. When using Firefox a new window is popped up, that also
shows the login box. The underlying window then reads that the login was
successful, but there's no way to get to the workspace.

Note that the login used does not seem to be wrong, since using another
combination shows an invalid username/password message...

Anybody any clue?

Cheers,
EJ