[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.0: cannot login!?

Erik-Jan Spaans E.J.Spaans at inter.NL.net
Mon Jul 4 21:57:32 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I still have no clue what causes the problem here. Since it is there with
Firefox and IE alike, it is unlikely to be a browser settings problem. Also
tried logging in from another computer in the network, which gives the same
problem. Haven't had any problem like this with one of the beta versions.

Installed both on Tomcat 5.0.28 and 5.5.9., exactly the same...

Anybody?

Cheers,
EJ

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Namens Erik-Jan Spaans
Verzonden: maandag 4 juli 2005 12:03
Aan: 'The OpenCms mailing list'
Onderwerp: [opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.0: cannot login!?

Hi all,

Just installed the 6.0.0 release, set it up and try to login as Admin...
which seems not to be possible!

I have allowed javascript, disabled the popup blocker and allowed cookies.
When I login with Admin/admin in IE the screen just reloads and shows the
login box again. When using Firefox a new window is popped up, that also
shows the login box. The underlying window then reads that the login was
successful, but there's no way to get to the workspace.

Note that the login used does not seem to be wrong, since using another
combination shows an invalid username/password message...

Anybody any clue?

Cheers,
EJ