[opencms-dev] Browser issues...

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 10:12:46 CEST 2005

Well JavaScript is always an issue when you try to design cross browser
compatible websites, so the best advice is to keep it to minimum. I don't
think that the OpenCMS developers intended to make the templateone as an
"absolute bullet proof" production site template, but more like a demo
template to show what is possible with OpenCMS version 6.

I would recommend you to use the templateone to learn how OpenCMS template
mechanism works and then either build your own template set or customise the
template one to meet your accessibility requirement (e.g. if there are some
issues with the JavaScript then you might have to replace it with a normal
XHTML menu).

Regards,

Olli