[opencms-dev] Alternative templates?

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Jul 5 12:51:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

don't know exactly what you mean, but I use opencms to develope for each
different project a specific "template system" with project specific content
types, workplace and user configuration, layout templates, etc.,  as
necessary, packed together in a project specific module.
There is seldom the need for such a configurable site like "template one".
Had only one project in the last 6 years which could have made use of it.
Maybe if you (or  a client) are providing simple and basically similar sites
in heaps it's usefull too, because you have an easy preconfigured system
witha base grid and structure to build and configure sites for many different
clients very fast.

But there are many different approaches to do equal things :)

Kind regards, Bernd Wolfsegger

On Monday, 4. July 2005 23:09, T Reaves wrote:
>      Is anyone developing either commercial or free alternative
> template systems to templateone?

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin