[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 Newsletter module

Francisco Fernandez Velasco frfv76 at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 5 18:11:35 CEST 2005

Thanks Sebastian

Now, once I have de CmsResource, do you know how to
obtain the elements of the new structured content?
I on´t know how to obtain a A_CmsXmlDocument from
CmsResource.

public void cmsEvent(com.opencms.flex.CmsEvent event)
{
CmsResource newResource;
			//key "resource" (mandatory): the CmsResource that
has the modified properties attached</li>
			newResource = (CmsResource)event.getData().get(
I_CmsResourceType.C_PROPERTY_ON_RESOURCE );
			I_CmsResourceCollector collector =
(I_CmsResourceCollector)
OpenCms.getResourceManager().getContentCollector(
"singleFile" );

??????

}

Thanks