[opencms-dev] CmsObject inside I_CmsEventListener

Francisco Fernandez Velasco frfv76 at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 6 12:42:32 CEST 2005

How can I get a cmsObject inside a class that
implements I_CmsEventListener. I mean,

I have created my "public class CMSDocumentListener
implements I_CmsEventListener" and I have registered
it in the module ActionClass:
public void initialize(CmsObject adminCms,
CmsConfigurationManager configurationManager,
CmsModule module) {
 OpenCms.addCmsEventListener( new
CMSDocumentListener() );

Once I have received a created document Event
public void cmsEvent(CmsEvent event) {
if ( event.getType() ==
I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_RESOURCE_CREATED
	|| event.getType() ==
I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_RESOURCE_MODIFIED ){

How can I obtain the cmsObject to for example use in
this method call: cmsXmlDocument =
CmsXmlContentFactory.unmarshal( cmsObject,
(CmsFile)newResource );

Thanks