[opencms-dev] permissions question

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:32:43 CEST 2005

I have a similar requirement, but I have not been able to figure that
out yet. Documenation is lacking in this area. I understand how to
create users and groups and assign users to groups etc, but I have no
idea to to apply access controls to the VFS based on the user/group
model. I suspect it has something to do with 'projects' but how to do
it escapes me.

Joe.