[opencms-dev] Running opencms in servlet 2.4/jsp 2.0 container

Fredrik Andersson fredrik.andersson at adeprimo.se
Thu Jul 7 14:21:18 CEST 2005

Hi!

I'm wondering if someone has any experience of running OpenCms in a servlet 2.4/jsp 2.0 container.

I just changed the deployment descriptor to the 2.4 version and restarted and stuff seems to work as
before.

The reason i would want to do it is to enable the use of the expression language in my jsp-pages.
It's more compact to write ${myvalue} than having to write <c:out value="${myvalue}"/> using JSTL.

Any ideas or comments?

/Fredrik Andersson