[opencms-dev] Tables with joined cells don't work...

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Sat Jul 9 23:11:34 CEST 2005

     I've created a library of tables to use in my site.  These
tables have various cells joined for display purposes.  I created
them in NVU, and saves just the table definition as a file, and I've
uploaded them into an HTML library.  All well-and-good.

     When I put one of these tables in a page in direct edit mode,
the joined cells are not editable - they just show blank.  Any cell
that was not joined is fine.  When I save the page, the table does
display correctly, including any text that was already in the joined
cell.

     Any ideas?  I'd hate to have to create the table completely
outside OpenCMS and then paste it in.  This is a 6 install by the way.