[opencms-dev] how I can obtain the xmlpage final content

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Tue Jul 12 18:06:06 CEST 2005

Thanks, I get the html with a similar code at this (founded in
com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader, opencms 5)

// perform the export with an URLConnection
URL export;
HttpURLConnection urlcon;
DataInputStream input;

try{
   export = new URL(new String(exportUrl));
   urlcon = (HttpURLConnection) export.openConnection();
   // set request type to POST
   urlcon.setRequestMethod("POST");
   HttpURLConnection.setFollowRedirects(false);
   // input and output stream
   input = new DataInputStream(urlcon.getInputStream());
   bytes = new
ByteArrayOutputStream(urlcon.getContentLength()>0?urlcon.getContentLength():1024);
} catch (Exception e) {
   // all exceptions here will be IO related
   throw new CmsException("IO related error while exporting JSP for URI
" + cms.getRequestContext().getUri(),
              CmsException.C_FLEX_LOADER, e);
}

Ernesto.