[opencms-dev] How to limit search to a document set

David db92rj45 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:16:41 CEST 2005

Hi,
 I am running OpenCMS 6.0 and trying to experiment with how to limit search
to only a specified set of documents in the VFS. I understand that I can use
this code in my JSP to perform search feature:
 <jsp:useBean id="search" scope="request" class="
org.opencms.search.CmsSearch">
<jsp:setProperty name = "search" property="matchesPerPage"
param="matchesperpage"/>
<jsp:setProperty name = "search" property="displayPages"
param="displaypages"/>
<jsp:setProperty name = "search" property="*"/>
<%
search.init(cmsObj);
%>
</jsp:useBean>
 What I would like to do now is to somehow through a parameter or
restriction set a list of document files (e.g. (file1.doc,file2.ppt,
file3.pdf) etc) from which to search (not the entire index). Can I do this
with OpenCMS?
 Thanks very much for your help.
 Rgds,
David