[opencms-dev] spanish locale

Borja Marcos Suarez borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org
Wed Jul 13 09:26:49 CEST 2005

> need any help?

It would be great. When more people less work ;)

> when the module will be finished?

We don't have an end line yet because the project has started last week, but I hope that it will be ready before end of August.

>i translated the opencms 5 and i would like to participate in this version

Thanks.

You can visit http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-es-tr and follow the instructions to join the project.

Best regards,

Borja