[opencms-dev] How to limit search to a document set

philip lau pcllau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:10:39 CEST 2005

Hi Andras,

I was also having some problem configuring a path for the search
engine. Can you please explain what you mean by checking the class
org.opencms.search.CmsSearch methods:

setIndex(String indexName)
setSearchRoots(String[] searchRoots)

Do you mean I have to recompile this class with above changes to these methods.

Many thanks,

Philip Lau