[opencms-dev] Dowloading Mailing List Manager Module - Ver. 5 only

Padilla, Patricia PPadilla at riversidecountyit.org
Wed Jul 13 18:29:34 CEST 2005

We develop sites for various internal customers and the mailing list
functionality needs to be added to an existing 5.x installation of
OpenCms. We are in the process of evaluating OpenCms 6 but do not plan
to upgrade our existing customer base at this time. If anyone can
provide me with a copy of the Mailing List Manager Module it would be
GREATLY appreciated.

Cordially,

Patricia Padilla