[opencms-dev] OpenCms options

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:06:36 CEST 2005

I found this response from Alex when I googled for OpenCms WYSIWYG editor:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/015258.html

More info if you enter keyword "WYSIWYG" at
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/mailinglist-archive.html

It seem the editors are separate projects. There is one editor for
Internet Explorer and another for Mozilla/Firefox browsers.  Does
anyone know where the Mozilla editor project  home is?

Joe.