[opencms-dev] Opencms 6.0 RC2 freezing / stops responding.

Collin McClendon collin.mcclendon at digiconasp.com
Fri Jul 15 15:46:46 CEST 2005

That is interesting. Now I've gotten to 1.2.14 there have been no more
issues with mod_jk. Now what I'm seeing is a crash
in OpenCMS itself. I'm using 6.0 RC2.   The app becomes nonresponsive,
though other apps in tomcat still continue to work.
I've turned logging in log4j.properties to WARN. I still haven't seen
anything in opencms.log that is a "core dump" or crash.
The app simply hangs, and reports nothing. Any ideas folks?  How can I
capture this in the act? I think my logging should report something.
Thanks!
-Collin