[opencms-dev] upgrading opencms from 6.0 RC2 to 6.0.0 ?

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Jul 15 22:21:15 CEST 2005

Maybe check your db pool numbers and if you are creating or using them
yourself, make sure you close them... just an idea...

the export... First i make sure that my module has registered the additional
resources (content in /sites) and then, make sure that the workarea is on the
site / and use module export tool in admin to save both, the module and
content, verify that it has what you need before importing it... Also, backup
before importing it... I would even import it in a different machine...

Hope that helps!