[opencms-dev] how to get CmsResource object for current page?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:41:57 CEST 2005

I'm trying make the trivial modification to TemplateOne to add the
LastModified date at the
bottom of the page by editing
/system/modiles/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/elements/foot_links.jsp

>From browing the source code I see that CmsResurce seems to be the
right class to work with. It has a getDateLastModified() method.

But I cannot find any sensible way of getting the CmsResource object
for the current page.

I can get a CmsObject and a CmsRequestContext for the current page,
but I cannot see any easy way to convert that into an instance of
CmsResource.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe.