[opencms-dev] Cannot view older versions in the history dialog

Enrico Ballarin Dolfin eballarin at innopark.ch
Tue Jul 19 11:56:23 CEST 2005

Hi

If I click on a 'Page' file and select the 'history' command, I get the
history dialog with possibly several older versions of the file, listed one
after the other, each one with his own 'View version' and 'Restore version'
icons.

If I click on the 'View version' icon, a new popup window opens, but the
windows doesn't display any content (EMPTY). I'm using Firefox 1.0.4.

Any idea? Did you get the same behaviour?

Thanks in advance
Enrico