[opencms-dev] Add own datatypes to XML Content

Mario Kuttnig mkuttnig at csc.com
Tue Jul 19 12:00:28 CEST 2005

Hi All!

I need to add 2 own datatypes to XML Contents. I.e. there is product
information in a seperate database, but I would need something like a
preview of the product when editing the XML content.

Unfortunately I don't have a clue where to start when implementing a
solution like this.

My understanding is: I probably need a new type in the XSDs like
OpenXMSExternalProduct and a Widget Class and probably much more ;-)

Can anyone give me a hint where to start?

Thank you in advance

Mario Kuttnig