[opencms-dev] Making a new Site

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Tue Jul 19 17:29:45 CEST 2005

Yea, that's how you would do it, just create a directory under sites and
develop there.... For it to work tho, you need to edit opencms-system.xml in
WEB-INF/config and add your site with a corresponding url to the <sites>
section...

hope that helps!

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 10:02 am, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi everybody, I'm going to make a site with OpenCMS, I'm new with this
technology.

> So, my question is: How I can create a new site with OpenCMS 6?? I created
new "microsite", but is not that I'm looking for...

> I want to have different sites, in the combo box "sites", to easily have the
managment of sites 100% independent with an only instance of OpenCMD. I
thinks thats it's can not be hard to do :)