[opencms-dev] Accesing offline resources from the online project?

Matias Basilico mbasilico at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:52:42 CEST 2005

Hi all....

I want to access a jsp page in the online project and after that page
I want to show resources from the offline project so I can use the
"direct edit" function.

The situation is like this:
  - I have 2 pages: submit-content-1.jsp, submit-content-2.jsp
  - submit-content-1.jsp is a form with some inputs.
  - after submiting *-1.jsp the submit-content-2.jsp function as follow:
       1. Creates a WebUser.
       2. creates some resources (a folder with pages) in the offline
with the previous user
           (this is ok).
      3. redirect to the first page inside the new folder. (this is
the problem).

      In (3) I want to redirect to a page that is in the new folder in
the offline project...but I
      can't...it throws me "unvailable resource", I think because
opencms search in the online
      project that resource...

     When I create the folder I switch the user to the offline project
in the jsp with:
       	//4 = OFFLINE PROJECT
 	cmso.getRequestContext().setCurrentProject(cmso.readProject(4));

    then after all the operations I want to go to the new resources with:
    response.sendRedirect( cms.link(targetNewFolder + "1.html") );

    (I build the link after the project switch)

Some help please?

--
Matutek