[opencms-dev] CmsTemplateBean

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:59:48 CEST 2005

As far as I know, the only doc available is the source code. See this page
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/development/core.html

I use Eclipse to browse the code. But a Javadoc build would be just as
good.  I agree that template one is rather complex: it tries to do
everything.  I think it would be a good idea to include another
simpler template in  the next release that is easier for people to
start learning with. TemplateZero perhaps ;-)

Joe.