[opencms-dev] scheduler does not find class

bub habub japorami at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 12:55:46 CEST 2005

hi,

so i created now a class that implements scheduler.

i called it ProjectUpdateReminder.

made it a package and inserted the package in a
classes folder of my com.authentication module.

now when i want to run it in the scheduled jobs, it
doesn't work and gives me the following error
"Scheduled job class
"org.opencms.project.update.ProjectUpdateReminder" is
not available."

so my file is in
"/system/modules/com.authentication/classes/org/opencms/project/update/"

and is called "ProjectUpdateReminder.class"
and inside called the package:

"package org.opencms.project.update;"

i published the whole module, still it is not working.

what do i have to do?

thanks a lot

jap