[opencms-dev] Template problems

Tristan Collins tcollins at computingissocial.net
Thu Jul 21 08:54:45 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm using OpenCms 6 on a tomcat 5 server and am trying to create a members
only area. I'm using templateone as the main template of the site and I have
created a template for the members area with the login requirements, but
when I publish the site the pages that use the members template do not show
up, there is just a blank white browser window. This is strange because when
I view the pages from my project view they appear as normal.

I have tried searching the net and consulting the "Building websites with
OpenCms" book but can find no help from either.

Any ideas are most welcome.

Thank you in advance

Tristan