[opencms-dev] export single resource

Stefano Fiumalbi s.fiumalbi at inera.it
Thu Jul 21 13:26:51 CEST 2005

Hi,
I've tried to publish and export a single resource in Opencms6 and I've met problems
during the exportation of a single resource.
How can I do to export a single resource (i.e. the file index.html)?
In particular, I use a jsp file to publish and export the resource, but it not export.
In the jsp file I've used the method org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.exportTemplateResources and no errors are found,
but the file html is not created by exportation.
I've also changed the file opencms-importexpot.xml setting

 <staticexport enabled="true">
  <staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler</staticexporthandler>
  <exportpath>export</exportpath>
  <defaultpropertyvalue>true</defaultpropertyvalue>
  <defaultsuffixes>
   <suffix key=".jpg"/>
   <suffix key=".gif"/>
   <suffix key=".png"/>
   <suffix key=".doc"/>
   <suffix key=".xls"/>
   <suffix key=".ppt"/>
   <suffix key=".pdf"/>
   <suffix key=".txt"/>
   <suffix key=".css"/>
   <suffix key=".zip"/>
   <suffix key=".swf"/>
   <suffix key=".html"/>
   <suffix key=".jsp"/>
  </defaultsuffixes>
  <rendersettings>
   <rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/export</rfs-prefix>
   <vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
   <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
   <exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
   <plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
   <testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>
   <resourcestorender>
    <regex>/mysite/*</regex>
    <regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>
    <regex>/system/modules/.*/resources/.*</regex>
   </resourcestorender>
  </rendersettings>
 </staticexport>

If I change it in <regex>/mysite/.*</regex> it export all resources found in opencms. Why?
How can I do?
Thanks.