[opencms-dev] Differences User and Webuser?

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Thu Jul 21 15:19:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

My response not cover the entire features, only say about my experience.
The Webusers cannot login to the workspace, and you cannot see this
users in the account management administration. Only work to show or
hide some contents from your site.

If you use a common user in Guest group, this user cannot login to
workspace too. But you can see the user in the account management
administration.

if I am mistaken, please some body correct me.

Bye
Ernesto

Anatol escribió:

> Hi all!
>
> What are the differences between User and Webuser? In which case I
> should use the one and in which the other?
>
> Greetings
> Anatol

Ernesto De Santis - Colaborativa.net
La Plata, Argentina.