[opencms-dev] folder permissions

Collin McClendon collin.mcclendon at digiconasp.com
Fri Jul 22 19:37:40 CEST 2005

I've having a strange issue with folder permissions. Even after
overriding permissions I cannot get write access to any folder.
I've given myself membership of the Administrators and Project Managers
group, reset permissions, set override and nothing happens. The folders
I am trying to modify are the alkcon-docs folder, one of the default
folders in my install. I'm using 6.0.0 and tomcat 5.5.9. If anyone can
point me the right direction that would be great.
Thanks,
Collin

--
Collin McClendon