[opencms-dev] Extended HTML-Import Module Installation Problem OpenCMS 6.0

Stefan Schmidt schmiddie78 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 10:22:14 CEST 2005

Hello,

I tried to install the Extended HTML-Import Module found here:

http://www.opencms.org/export/download/opencms/org.opencms.modules.htmlimport_1.3.zip

in OpenCMS 6.0 but I am getting several exceptions on the "Import Module
from Server" console. I guess this module has not been ported to version
6.0 still? I looked through the mailing list achives and found some
emails from people asking similar questions but no answers. Any help
apperiated.

Stefan

FYI: Here are the exceptions that I get in the installation console:

Publishing files ...
( 1 / 741 ) Publishing file
/alkacon-documentation/javadoc/core/constant-values.html ... Error
publishing file
"/sites/default/alkacon-documentation/javadoc/core/constant-values.html".
Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Unable to
read file with structure ID "a1e6ecda-fbb8-11d9-b4a4-00e07d8a1b08".
Statistics: published files: 1, published folders: 15, deleted folders:
0, duration: 00:00:14
Writing export points ...
Writing export point
... finished writing the export points
Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error
publishing file
"/sites/default/alkacon-documentation/javadoc/core/constant-values.html".
at
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.createException(CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.java:75)
... 9 more