[opencms-dev] Extended HTML-Import Module Installation Problem OpenCMS 6.0

Stefan Schmidt schmiddie78 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:40:20 CEST 2005

Thanks, I found it under "Database Management". I tried importing some
static files but I got several exception (.CmsImportExportException:
Error parsing HTML Content of file) and the resulting files in OpenCMS
are empty.

Where can I find out where the HTML parsing went wrong? Or how can I
validate the static HTML files to make sure the importing doesn't fail?

I tried to look at the opencms.log file but that doesn't help either.

Stefan