[opencms-dev] two questions about cms:contentload

Felix Garcia fnmtool at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:21:54 CEST 2005

Hi again,

I tested using ifexistsnone and it doesn't work. In next code, I never get
the message "No SubTitle" for a list of contents where SubTitle field is
empty:

<cms:contentload.....
<cms:contentcheck ifexists="SubTitle" >
	<cms:contentshow element="SubTitle" />
</cms:contentcheck>
<cms:contentcheck ifexistsnone="SubTitle" >
	No SubTitle
</cms:contentcheck>

Regards,

Félix