[opencms-dev] Adding new classes

Francisco Lopera flopera at encamina.com
Mon Jul 25 12:03:29 CEST 2005

I need integrate the calendar (opencms5) into opencms 6, but normal
procedure (import modules) import a wrong calendar don't work

I want put .class files (binary) into classes directory. I have create the
folders manually and I put the class modules (calendar) inside:
CalendarBackoffice.class
CalendarContentDefinition.class
CalendarTemplate.class

They are binary files. I need put the java source code into a directory to
compile java class program?