[opencms-dev] Creating Sibbling to a Folder?

Daniel Wiesner daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de
Mon Jul 25 15:20:08 CEST 2005

alexander,

do you plan to implement the "folder sibling" in one of the next
releases? Is there a roadmap for next releases?
the alkacon team did a great job and we like the OpenCms System
(especially xml-content definition, acl). But we hope that the missing
"internal link"-management and the foldersibling will be a part of one
of the next releases.

regards daniel

regards Daniel