[opencms-dev] please,help how to import web site

Aleksandra aleksandra84 at mail.net.mk
Wed Jul 27 02:49:24 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm new in CMS but I've read a lot about opencms and i need
to do the following task,so I'm asking u is it possible.
I'm using opencms 6.0  and i need to import our existing
web site which has jsp files,use java script and in the
structure there is web-inf and work directories.
So,I  tried  to do this task with Extend Import HTML from
DM,but the result was not ok,because all
jsp,css,web.xml,java and class files were imported in
system/galleries/... and in the code of the html pages
there is no line which reference to that directory,bad...
I've done everything according the user guide.So is it some
how possible everything to be ok or i should start from
beginning and to built my web site using templates.
Please give me advice,as soon as possible.
Also another question,is it possible to migrate a web site
from one cms to another without changing anything,or with
small adaptation.
Thank you, Aleksandra
Zastedi 70% na razgovorite so stranstvo.
15 denari minuta za bilo koja zemja vo svetot.
http://www.ozone.net.mk
info telefon (02)3100.800 24h na den