[opencms-dev] Javascript variables

Andras Balogh abalogh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:27:31 CEST 2005

Hello Tamara,

    The problem is that your description in not exact and most of us
can't understand it.
If you expect a response You should be a more exact and provide a
detailed description.
Example:
"
I'm using OpenCMS6 final on Windows with MySQL4.1 and Tomcat5.0.X.
I have a template or page in /sites/default/page.html
that contains some javascript like:
<script>
</script>
I have another jsp file in OpenCms in /sites/default/test1.jsp.
And so on ..."
   As i first read Your email i presumed something is wrong in your
description since the javascript
variables are interpreted on client side (i.e. browser) and opencms or
jsp is intepreted server side (i.e. Tomcat).
You may want to describe what You want to achieve also not only your
problem.

Best regards,
Andras.