[opencms-dev] contentload null exception when the target folder is empty

Borja Marcos Suarez borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org
Wed Jul 27 16:05:01 CEST 2005

Hi all,

When I try to load some xmlcontent with the contentload tag and the folder is empty it's thrown an exception with the message "null". Is this a bug???

I looked a bit the contentload source and I found that always is returned the code EVAL_BODY_INCLUDE, even if it should not do it.

Adding the following code in bold (else statement) to the doStartTag method of the CmsJspTagContentLoad class the problem is solved.

                if (m_collectorResult != null && m_collectorResult.size() > 0) {

                    doLoadNextFile();

                }

                else

                {

                        return SKIP_BODY;

                }

Is this possible bug solved? Is there any reason to throw this exception??

Any suggestion about this topic??

Thanks in advance,

Borja Marcos Suárez
Fundación CTIC
-Centro Tecnológico de la Información y la Comunicación-
E-mail: borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org <mailto:borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org>

Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain
www.fundacionctic.org <BLOCKED::blocked::http://www.fundacionctic.org>