[opencms-dev] Synchronisation in 6.0

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed Jul 27 16:36:20 CEST 2005

o.k. I imported both modules, synchronisation works no like before but after
synchronising  or after a cancel, the following error message appears:

Error reading resource from path
"/system/workplace/administration/syncfolder/explorer_body_fs.jsp".
Reason: Unable to read resource
"/system/workplace/administration/syncfolder/explorer_body_fs.jsp".

And in fact there is no such file in the vfs at this location.

???