[opencms-dev] ContentShow: DateTime

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Thu Jul 28 19:00:15 CEST 2005

I couldn´t find the taglib "i18n-1.0", but with your code you give me ideas,
and I parse in "my way" the date, to write it in my html in spanish format,
and 2 digit for day and month (i.e.: 30/05/05 and not 30/5/05).

So, thanks, my problem is now solved. But I think that´s probably the
library "i18n-1.0", can be helpful to me in the future... any idea that´s
where I can find it..?

Best regards,

Sebastian