[opencms-dev] List several Structured Contents with the same contentload (for pagination)

Felix Garcia fnmtool at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:29:21 CEST 2005

I have two structured contents (content1 and content2). To list the contents
I have two contentload, one for each type of content:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="/sites/default/modules/contents/content_${number}.html|content1l|50"
editable="true" pageSize="2" pageIndex="${param.pageIndex}">

and

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="/sites/default/modules/contents/content_${number}.html|content2l|50"
editable="true" pageSize="2" pageIndex="${param.pageIndex}">

It would be very useful (to simplify the pagination) for me to have only one
contentload for both content types. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.