[opencms-dev] docs on opencms UI building.

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon Aug 1 16:41:27 CEST 2005

Hi there... In my project i'll probably have a need to build nice UI for
admins/editors a la worplace.... I started looking at the code and found out
there are some classes to build the UI... I'm sure there are a lot of non
apearent features/considerations about that, and i'd like to know if there
are any docs about it... Or tutorials, howtos, a rough explanation of the
architecture, or anything that can help me build UI that works in the
worplace...

Thanks!