[opencms-dev] scheduler does not find class

Pascal Drouin pascal.drouin at douane.finances.gouv.fr
Tue Aug 2 10:06:28 CEST 2005

Joachim Arrasz a écrit :

>Hi,
>

>>D:\ProgramFiles\Tomcat5.5\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\classes
>>
>>in which folder should it be exactly?
>>

>D:\ProgramFiles\Tomcat5.5\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\classes\my\own\package\name\ClassesName.class
>

>>or do i have to move it there manually?
>>

>no normally it?s published with the module
>
>Try to publish the class directly, check if you have modified
>export-path on this CmsResource
>
>hth
>
>Achim

Hi,
I have the same problem: trrying to schedule a new job in opencms 6.0
RC1, with a class in a module "org.opencms.cid.utils":  i got an error
"org/opencms/cid/utils/CronIndexManager (wrong name: CronIndexManager)"
when the value of java class is "org.opencms.cid.utils.CronIndexManager"
or "Scheduled job class org.opencms.cid.utils.CronIndexManager.class not
available" when the value is "org.opencms.cid.utils.CronIndexManager.class".
Looking  on the disk, i see the file :
[root at sitecid utils]# l
total 4
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 983 aoû  1 18:28 CronIndexManager.class
[root at sitecid utils]# pwd
/var/tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/classes/org/opencms/cid/utils

Any idea?

Pascal DROUIN
Centre Informatique Douanier
27 av des beaux soleils