[opencms-dev] Error importing modules

Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) arnau.gonzalez at ge.com
Tue Aug 2 12:46:13 CEST 2005

Hello everybody.

I get always the same error when I try to import a module:

Error publishing folder "/alkacon-documentation/javadoc/core/org/opencms/cache/".
Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Unable to read folder with ID "... a long number..."

Also if I try to import this javadoc module I get a simmilar error. OpenCms tries to delete the module, I suppose that it is already installed and it's necessary to delete it first, after de lines:

Deleting /alkacon-documentation/javadoc/core/
Deleting /alkacon-documentation/javadoc/index.html
Deleting /alkacon-documentation/javadoc/index_content.html

apears the following exception:

Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "alkacon-documentation/javadoc/index_content.html". And some more.

If I try to delete the module manualy, the same exception appears at the begining, however the module is apparently deleted. When imporing it again, the "Error publishing folder" exception appears again.

I've wasted all the morning with this, any suggestion?
Thanks a lot

Arnau