[opencms-dev] how to use widgets for custom administration elements

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Wed Aug 3 00:08:21 CEST 2005

I posted an email with this same intention but i thought of repracing it to
see if i had better luck this time :)

And the previous one with this same subject was a mistake, i hit the wrong
key... Sorry

I'm trying to decide if i should integrate a web ui toolkit such as Echo2 or
try to figure out how to use OpenCms widgets to build different UI forms for
my users to manage certain aspects of the app... These forms would look kind
of like the ones in the new admin section... I've looked a little bit at some
of the source code for those forms, but i'd like to know if there is a source
of docs for that, or what is the starting point to start learning that (if
recommended)

All info and advise are greatly appreciated...

Thanks!