[opencms-dev] Version conflict in workplace and classes

Navaneetha krishnan knavane at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 3 10:21:54 CEST 2005

Hello

        I want to migrate Opencms 6.0 beta_2 version to Opencms 6.0.0 final version.
        I have the Opencms 6.0 beta_2 DB dump.
        I installed opencms 6.0 final version in my system and i imported Opencms 6.0 beta_ 2 DB dump in that.It was successfully imported but i am getting the following error when i login to opencms.

Error Message:

               The version of workplace-templates and workplace-classes are different. Please update one.

                                                     workplace : 6.0 beta 2 corrin
                                                         Classes  : 6.0.0

 Please help me to solve this problem soon.

by

Naveen.