[opencms-dev] get the value of a property in XSD

Oliver Pereira Oliver.Pereira at dna.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 11:56:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

Yes

<mappings>
        <mapping element="TitleOfService" mapto="property:Title"/>
</mappings>

What I am trying to actually do is populate the element (TitleOfService) with the value of the property Title thru a servlet with values from a database

The Structured content files are created and the properties for the file are populated fine, but when i try to edit the Structured content using the editor the TitleOfService field is blank

When i enter the values manually, it gets stored