[opencms-dev] restricting access to FS directories using opencms users

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Wed Aug 3 16:58:19 CEST 2005

Dear All:

My situation is the following: I am serving part of the website statically through apache (documents, pictures) and I want to restrict access to some of this folders. Is there a way to force apache to use the users list of opencms otherwise I'll have to duplicate the database of users... or is there other way...?

TIA,

arian