[opencms-dev] Clustering / Load Balancing OpenCMS servers?

Collin McClendon collin.mcclendon at digiconasp.com
Wed Aug 3 22:26:38 CEST 2005

We have a separate DB server here and want to try load balancing the
front end servers which will just run OpenCMS.
Has anyone tried doing something of this sort? What would be the effects
of having multiple users logged into the systems and editing content?
How can we scale this product if we can't get beyond 1 front end server
is beyond me, I hope someone has some ideas. I've gotten this far with
OpenCMS, and its been a good product, but if we can't find a way to
scale, we might have to look at another CMS (not such a good thing now
that we are almost to production).
Thanks for any advice/help,
Collin

--